Skip to content
Continue reading “Economics of post-truth: Clickbait”
- Last week we talked about the politics of post-truth and practiced using marginal annotations to pull out a passage and contextualize it. How would you summarize our conversation about Robert-Miller? What does demagoguery have to do with post-truth and/or fake news?
- Week at a glance: schedule.
- Open a new document and write down one thing that is lingering from the Daily podcast you listened to for today. This can be a striking detail, question, a response, an objection, a passionate agreement, anything that is sticking with you after the reading. Once you are finished paste it into this document.
Continue reading “Politics of post-truth: Demagoguery”
- Tomorrow we are meeting individually to talk about your revisions for Fact-checks #1-4 and my assessment of them: conference schedule.
- Next week we are talking about the economics of post-truth; you should listen to a podcast and complete a holistic annotation for it (which we’ll talk about in class today)